Tuesday, April 7, 2009

***Supermarket List***

Hey Everyone, So, you all hear me talk about specific products. I thought I would comprise a list of all the foods/snacks I eat regularly along with their points value:
  • Arnold's Sandwhich Thins, Whole Wheat - 1 WW pt.
  • LaYogurt Light - 2 WW pts.
  • Kraft 2% cheese - 1 WW pt.
  • Jennie O Turkey Ham - 2 WW pts.
  • Jennie O Turkey Pastrami - 2 WW pts.
  • Eggs - 2 WW pts. (for ONE egg)
  • Sargento Cheese Sticks (Reduced Fat) - 2 WW pts.
  • Kool Aid Sugar Free drink mixex - 0 WW pt.
  • Raw Almonds(great snack, but can be high in pts.) = 4 WW pts. for 23 nuts
  • Skim milk = 2 WW pts.
  • Quaker Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal - 2 WW pts.
  • Jello Sugar Free Pudding - 1 WW pt.
  • Curve Granola bars (available in supermarkets and Target) - 1 WW pt.
  • Butterball Thin in Crispy Turkey Bacon - 1 WW pt.
Veggies:
  • Peppers
  • Onions
  • Celery sticks
  • Carrot sticks
  • Cilantro
  • Tomatos
  • Chillies
Fruits:
  • Apples
  • Oranges
  • Grapes
  • Strawberries
  • Pineapple
  • Papaya

I hope this list has been helpful. I will continue to update this list with specific foods I eat. Are there any specific foods you guys love?

No comments:

Post a Comment