Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Helpful sites

When first starting my weight loss journey, I was in desperate need of websites that could help me keep track of my weight, workouts, food that did not have nutritional content. I've decided to post a few websites that I use all the time that are very helpful and could be helpful to you. www.calorieking.com -this site will give you the nutritional on stats on anything you can eat, even restaurant food (type in the name of the restaurant. www.fitday.com -this is a great free tool to help you keep track of your food, workouts, and weight. www.weightwatchers.com -TONS of info here, along with a points tracker and points calculator. I will update this list as I find more useful site! In the mean time, use these to your advantage :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment