Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What challenges do you face?

Hello Everyone, So, I want to know what challenges you guys face when trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Is it eating out? Working out? Watching out for portion sizes? I think everyone has atleast one thing which can be a challenge to them. By sharing your challenges, you can take advice from others and how they conquer what could be a challenge to you. So tell me, what are you biggest challenges when maintaining a healthy lifestyle?

2 comments:

  1. The biggest challenge is having company to do it with. That is, you are more motivated, or forced, to maintain the healthy lifestyle if you have a companion along side you that is doing it as well. That way you are accountable to someone other than yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous,

    I understand how you feel! It is much easier to stay motivated when you are accountable to someone other than yourself. Have you joined WW? If so, you can start a forum for people in your area and make workout dates and exchange recipes.
    Would you mind telling us the area you are in? You may find a reader that would want to pair up with you? If you are in my area (Jersey City, NJ) -I have a great friend that I workout with, and it would be nice to do a group workout as well.
    I also hope this forum helps keep you motivated. That is why I always ask what you are having for breakfast, or dinner -for you to have the support of others.
    I hope this helps you, and please feel free to post any questions that are on your mind. The community is here to support you :-)

    ReplyDelete