Thursday, April 2, 2009

How do you start of your day?

I believe all people need something to start off their day. Something that finally tells them, yes, now I am up and alert. What is this for me...COFFEE. Yes, every morning I need my coffee. I time my coffee machine to start brewing every morning at 7:00am, so I can leave my place with a nice fresh, steaming hot cup of coffee. I like my coffee with skim milk and one sugar. This is actually 1 WW point, but I will never skimp my points on my morning coffee, after all this is what gets me up. Also, I only need my coffee to be simple, only the milk and sugar. Now don't get me wrong, I love Starbucks coffee drinks, but will have them occassionaly, and only get a short vs. a tall. Also, I will get my drinks made with skim milk. Points values for these drinks, when ordered with skim milk and in a short, are usually 2 WW points. Alll Starbucks nutritionals are on their wonderful website: http://www.starbucks.com/. So, how do you start your day?

2 comments:

  1. A glass of freshly squeezed juice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Large cup of black tea and Quaker Oats oatmeal. I need breakfast for a energizing day.

    Dimple

    ReplyDelete