Monday, April 13, 2009

***Dinner Tonite***

Good Evening Ppls,
Dinner tonight was very good. I knew I only had 5 WW pts. for the day left. I did not want to use any oil in tonight's dinner. So, what did I do? I made my own version of Morroccan chicken and it was soooooooooooo good :-) I diced up a chicken breast and put it in a pyrex dish. I then added, salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric, chili powder, lemon juice and garam masala -all of which are worth 0 WW pts. I marinated the chicken in this for about an hour. I then put foil on the chicken and stuck this in the over at 400 degress for 30 minutes. Not only did I not use any oil, but by covering the dish with foil, I allowed the chicken to steam in it's own juices which made the chicken sooo moist!
Also, served with a side of cucumber!
My dinner, only 4 WW pts. from the chicken!
How was your dinner tonight?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I have all of those spices because I love to cook Indian food.....so I'm going to make this. It sounds divine! Thanks Kanwal again for posting the WW points. It's so helpful. I can't wait to try it. I went to the gym for the first time tonight! It was a blast! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carol,

    Yes, this dish was ridiculously easy :-) Also a great dish to make in bulk. I def. had leftovers and will probably have them for lunch tomorrow!

    Im so happy you went to the gym! I went as well, and it did feel good!

    ReplyDelete