Thursday, April 16, 2009

***B-Time***

Good Morning Ppls!!!
How are you doing? Since I am utterly devoted and completely honest to my readers...I will tell you what I had for breakfast. Before I do that, let me tell you how much I love Avocado. I love the butteriness, the earthy flavor, the way it enhances fruit as a salad. I love that it's loaded with heart healthy facts!
With this said...for breakfast I made myself an AVOCADO SMOOTHIE...and loved every sip of it!! Oh yes, this was so rich, thick, and filling. I know this may be awkward to some people, but as I like to say, to each his own :-)
Here are the deets on my delicious smoothie:
1 c. skim milk: 2 WW pts.
1/4 avocado: 2 WW pts.
Blend this in a blender.
Tip: The longer it blends the thicker it gets
That's it! I didn't even need ice since the milk was cold and my shake was getting thick.
Total points: 4!!!!
What did you guys have for breakfast?

2 comments:

  1. I cup of Fat Free Lemon Yogurt and One apple.

    I'm not on WW, but I think following along will be fun! Lookign forward to getting healthy together. =)

    -Avneet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Avneet,

    That's a great breakfast! I'm sure you'll find some great tips on this blog, wether your on WW or not :-) You are still learning how to develop a healthy lifestyle which is most important.

    ReplyDelete