Saturday, April 25, 2009

You're Gonna Love This...

OK Guys, I got another great recipe for you- Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil Sammie for only 5 WW pts.!!! Yes, this rich, filling lunch is only 5 WW pts. and seems like such a guilty pleasure.
Deets:
One Arnolds Sandwhich Thins bun: 1 WW pts.
Couple of slices of Beefsteak or Vine Ripened Tomatos: 0 WW pts.
Couple of leaves of Basil 0 WW pts.
2 slices of Mozzarella cheese 4 WW pts.
STOP DROOLING AND PAY ATTENTION HERE:
I bought a 160z. log of Bel Gioioso Fresh Mozzarella. There are 16 servings in this log, so 1 ounce a serving. I opened the package, and cut the log in half, then I cut the halfs in half. So the log was in quarters, I then cut each quarter in half. The log is now in eights, lastly, I cut each eigth in half, and had 16 equal portions/slices at the end...got it?
Here are the nutritionals on the Mozzarella/ serving:
Cal: 80
Fat: 6grams
Fiber: 0
One serving has 2 WW pts.
Ok, now back to the recipe! I toasted my sandwhich thins, then assembled my sammie! This was soooooo delicious, and soooo filling. For a total of 5 WW pts...this was awesome!!!
Also, for an extra point, yes ppl, just one extra point add a teaspoon of EVOO, or even a spoonful of the 'Holy Guacamole'!!!
Seriously, try to even tell me this isn't good :-P

2 comments:

  1. OMG This DOES look seriously good!!! Thank you so much for all the great recipes you share with us! Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol, I'm glad you like it :-)

    ReplyDelete