Friday, April 17, 2009

***Lunch Time***

Hi Ppls,
I hope you are all enjoying your Friday. Today for lunch I made myself an Egg Salad Sammie. Now Egg Salad is another great example of something you can prepare for in advance and make two or three servings off for later on during the week. I like to keep my Egg Salads simple. Here's the recipe- this recipe makes one sammie:
  • 2 Hard Boiled Eggs (we will only use one yolk, but the whites from both): 2 WW pts.
  • 1 Teaspoon of Wasabi Mustard (fyi..this stuff is awesome, packs a great punch): 0 WW
  • 1/4 of a Scallion, finely chopped: 0 WW pts.
  • 1/4 of a Celery stick, finely chopped: 0 WW pts.
  • 1/2 Teaspoon of Miracle Whip Lite: 1 WW pt.
  • Salt/Pepper to taste: 0 WW pts.
  • Arnolds Lite Sandwhich Thins (1): 1 WW pt.
So, this is super simple:
  1. Chop up the eggs, remember use only one yolk, but whites from both eggs
  2. Add everything but the Arnold's bread in a bowl and whisk
  3. Make your sammie
Total WW pts: 4!!!! Go me.
What did you guys have for lunch?

1 comment:

  1. Not this, which is what I want....!!! Thank you for sharing all the great recipes! Printing this one out too. Carol

    ReplyDelete