Monday, April 20, 2009

***B-Time***

Good Morning Ppls...I know, its Monday....
Anywho, I hope you all had a great weekend! I was able to do all of my grocery shopping yesterday...thank goodness because I was going crazy without my berries or peanut butter! So, for breakfast this morning I had:
One serving of Cream of Wheat(made with water): 1 WW pt.
2 medium Strawberries sliced into the CoW: 0 WW pt.
1 tsp. of dark brown sugar: 1 WW pt.
1 cup of steamed milk with instant Espresso: 2 WW pt.
Total Breakfast points: 4 WW pts.!!!!
What did you guys have for breakfast?

2 comments:

  1. not the best breakfast since stuck in meetings but 1 cup of exotic chai with skim milk & 1 packet of domino sugar along with a banana

    Are the cream of wheat packets u get filling till lunch time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous,

    The CoW breakfast will keep me full for about three hours. Then, I will have a snack to hold me down till lunch time.

    ReplyDelete