Monday, April 20, 2009

Tips of CoW and Plain Oatmeal

Hi Ppls, So, on cold or rainy mornings, I like comfort. So, for breafast I ususally opt for Instant Oatmeal or Instant Cream of Wheat (CoW). The packets are so convienient and you just need hot water to make this. Also, they are packed with fiber, low in sugar, and have about 1-2 WW pts. Now, I know plain Oatmeal of CoW can be pretty boring, so I wanted to give you a few low point tips on jazzing this up:
  1. Stir in a few berries for only 0 points!
  2. One teaspoon of brown sugar has 1 WW pt., trust me one teaspoon is enough to sweeten the deal
  3. One tablespoon of flavored Coffee Mate creamer for 1 WW pt. (I love the Vanilla Caramel)
  4. One tablespoon of Maple Syrup for 1 WW pt.
  5. One tablespoon of slivered almonds and 1/4 banana 2 WW pts....YUM!
Do you guys have any suggestions to add to instant Oatmeal or CoW?

No comments:

Post a Comment