Monday, April 13, 2009

Lunch Time...Eating Out

Hey Ppls,
So, I did tell you that I would be eating out for lunch, as I went on my 3 Buck Bite adventure. Well, I certainly found something tasty, and I'm glad I saved my points for it. I found Shammi Kabab for under $3!!! What are Shammi Kabab's you ask? Let me explain: Minced meat or chicken mixed together with various spices (cloves, cardamom, cumin, garam masala, etc.), and then shaped into patties and fried.
Let me tell you, these were delish!! I had two. I couldnt find these on the WW site, but just to be safe, I am giving them 10 WW pts., so 5 WW pts. for each. I'm giving them such high points, because, come on ppls..they are fried :-p
What did you have for lunch?
PS: for more info on the Shammi kababs, and where they are from you'll have to wait for the 3 Buck Bite article this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment