Friday, April 17, 2009

***B-Time***

Happy Friday Ppls!!!! My breakfast for this morning was another Avocado Smoothie...I couldn't resist! I was thinking about it all last night and was looking forward to it as soon as I woke up :-P So, since I'm on this smoothie kick, I thought I'd share a couple of easy on the go smoothie recipes for you guys. Now that warmer weather is right around the corner, these cool, refreshing, filling smoothies are a great way to start of your day or during any other part of the day! Berry Blast Smoothie: 1/4 c. frozen or fresh Blueberries 1/4 c. frozen or fresh Strawberries 1/2 c. Fat Free Milk 1/2 c. Fat Free Plain Yogurt Blend all of this in a blender with ice (if needed)! WW Pts. 3...YUM! Strawberry Banana Smoothie: 1/2 c. frozen or fresh Strawberries 1 small banana 1 c skim milk Blend all of this in a blender with ice (if needed)! WW Pts. 4...YUM! Morning Wake-Up Smoothie: 1 small banana 1 Tablespoon of instant coffee or espresso 1 c. Silk Soymilk Plus (the one with added Fiber and Vanilla flavor) ice to thicken Blend all of this together WW Pts. 2 Do you guys have any particular smoothie recipes you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment