Thursday, April 2, 2009

***B-Time***

As usual, today's breakfast was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S! Yes, I am still on the eggs and turkey bacon thing. This morning I made scrambled eggs with onion and peppers. I cut up half an onion and diced this. Put a little cooking spray in a skillet, and sauteed my onions with a bit of salt for a couple of minutes. I also had a yellow pepper, and diced up one quarter of this and threw it in the skillet as well. I also threw in about a teaspoon of cumin for some smoky flavor. I continued to sautee this for another 3-5 minutes, and then added an egg. I scrambled this up until the egg was done. I popped my turkey bacon in the microwave oven, only because I find it comes out more crispy, and I love crispy bacon! Once all this was done, I plated my eggs and sprinkled some cayenne pepper on top for some extra heat....delicious!
WW points:
Egg: 2
Onion: 0
Pepper: 0
Turkey Bacon: 1 (for all three slices!!!)
Total: 3 WW points -NOT BAD!!!
How was your breakfast?

1 comment: