Thursday, April 16, 2009

***Dinner Tonite***

Hi Ppls,
So, I did wind up having my chicken left overs. Not bad...atleast I didn't waste the food! This was the last of the Morroccan chicken which was a points value of 4!
Now, let's get to dessert...the good stuff :-) Ppls, I always say, you eat with your eyes first. For dessert tonight I had sugar free chocolate pudding with a dollap of Whipped Cream...all for a points value of 2! Now, treat yourself right with dessert. Don't just eat your pudding right out of the lil carton in comes in. Please, treat yourself well :-) Put it in a nice dish, and dollap your whipped cream on there!!! Trust me, once it looks nice, you will appreciate it more and feel more satisfied!
What did you guys have for dinner or dessert?

3 comments:

  1. I had a couple of slices of ham for dinner. Not great without any veggies, but I was in a hurry. Dessert was 1/2 cup of Edie's Half the Fat ice cream in Take the Cake. That's my fav!! I love the little puddings with ff whipped cream! Yum! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kanwal, its nice to see your daily article makes me inspired on how you made it. A big congratulation for you who have lost lots of weights!

    Just some additional tips since I also on my diet program:
    I normally replace the dessert with fruits or sometime just a cup of milk tea as replacement. its also sweet enough to sweeten your mouth ;)

    What I do is also try to eat before 8 PM so that you have 3-4 hours before you sleep to use up all calories consumed within the day.

    Hope this helps and keep posting! ;)

    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nita,

    Thanks for reading the blog and thanks so much for the tips! They are great!!

    ReplyDelete