Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Crave Control

Hi Guys, I want to know what cravings you guys have. Is it sweet, salty or savory? Can't live without chocolate or ice cream (my own personal downfall)? Here's my take on it -a craving is a craving. It's probably not going to go away anytime soon. Do not ignore the craving...it is very powerful :-P What should you do, have a little of what you want. If you crave chocolate, have a quarter of a piece rather than the whole piece. If you want ice cream -go for it, try and see if you can only have 1/4 cup of ice cream. Also, eat slowly, seriously, enjoy and be aware when you eat what you crave. Just try to have control. If you can't have just a quarter piece of chocolate, then portion it out when you first get it. That way you are only grabbing what you need. I hope this helps. How do you guys conquer these cravings?

1 comment:

  1. First I make sure I'm not actually hungry. If I am, and I was craving something sweet, I go for lowfat lemon yogurt. Otherwise, I just brush my teeth. Works wonders.

    ReplyDelete