Saturday, April 25, 2009

Berry Tastic Smoothie

Hey Ppls,
So, I have alot of people emailing me about my EVOO Berry Smoothie. I really suggest you try this smoothie because not only is it delicious, but it is so antioxidant packed and is loaded with omega 3 fatty acids! Also, believe me on this, the EVOO adds such a thich richness to this smoothie!
Here are the deets:
1 cup skim milk
1/2 cup Blackberries
1/2 cup strawberries
1 tsp. of EVOO
Blend all of ths in a blender. I do not even add ice because the smoothie gets so thick!
This smoothie ranks in at 4 points...awesome for an on the go breakfast!!
PS: You can really use any type of berries
PSS: Guys, I really think it's a good idea to invest in a good Extra Virgin Olive Oil..it seriously makes a difference! A little of the good stuff goes a long way. I use Carapelli, it's so deep, rich and fruity in flavor!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... looks and sounds deelish! Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vishal, and it is so quick to make :-)

    ReplyDelete