Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh Boy....

Hey Guys, So, I'm going to be really honest with my posting here. After lunch time, it all went down hill for me Now, I'm usually not perfect, I mean some days I do go over about 3 points here and there, but because I workout atleast 4 days a week, this usually doesn't have an impact on my weight. Also, don't forget, we do get an extra 35 WW pts. per day. Now, for today, I did not do too great. For starters, today was free cone day at Ben and Jerry's. I thought I would be healthy and get the frozen yogurt....after I checked online I found out this was 4 points alone. On top of that, later on after that, I had a few BIG tablespoons of dark chocolate PB, this was really bad...in total, I know I must have had over 10 WW pts right there. Then there was dinner...dinner was Thai...lets just not go there... So, yes, I did very bad today....BUT tomorrow is another day. One failure will not ruin all my hardwork, and you guys should remember this when you think you have 'messed up'. Everyone had their bad days...be it from stress from work, emotional eating bc something happened, or things just out of your control. The important thing to remember is, you cannot let a set back throw you off for the rest of the week. Try not to dwell on what went wrong and start working on making things right. We are all human...and this happens. Like I said, tomorrow is another day, another opportunity to better ourselves! As they say...you live and learn :-) How did your day go?

6 comments:

  1. Kanwal don't beat yourself up. I'm always amazed at how well you stick with WW. It's okay! And you are right, tomorrow is another day. I'm making your Morrocan Chicken tomorrow for dinner! I'm adding some FF yogurt to the marinade.... Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol :-) Oooh...let me know how the chicken turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will let you know. And good thing I had forgotten about the free Ben & Jerry's today, LOL Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kanwal, My Morrocan Chicken was absolutely fabulous!!! I tweaked it a tiny bit by adding the fat free yogurt, and I didn't have lemon juice but did have lime juice, so I substituted that. Boy did it turn out great! Thanks for the wonderful recipe!! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol,

    I'm so happy to hear you liked the Morroccan Chicken. I also like your idea of adding FF yogurt!!

    ReplyDelete