Wednesday, April 1, 2009

***Snack Attack***

So, I promised you all a new Snack Attack. I thank my sister for this find. Im typically not big on cottage cheese, but this was certainly tasty. Now, the snack is tasty, but I have to be honest, when the fruit is mixed in with the cottage cheese, this does not look that appetizing, but tastes great -trust me on this.
This phenomenal find is Rachel's Cottage Cheese in pomegranate orange cranberry. Once you open this up, you need to stir the cottage cheese to bring the fruit up -similar to Breyer's Fruit on the bottom yogurts.
Here are the stats on the snack:
Calories: 130
Fat: 2
Carbs: 12
Fiber: 1
Points value: 3
Enjoy!
What snacks do you guys enjoy?

2 comments:

  1. I been eating alot of the Quaker Oats Simple Harvest Granola Bars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome! I think Quaker now makes a high fiber bar now also. This may be lower in points for you.

    ReplyDelete