Tuesday, April 21, 2009

***Snack Attack***

Hey Ppls, Sorry for the delay in posts! So, for today's snack I had a Fiber Plus granola bar. I know I've said this before, but these bars can seriously conquer a chocolate craving. Here are the stats: Calories: 120 Fat: 4 grams Fiber: 26 grams Carbs: 9 grams WW pts: 2!! What did you guys snack on today? PS: Guys, this is 35% of your daily recommended fiber intake. Women are suppose to get in 25-30 grams/day! This is really important for regularity, getting rid of bloat...and just keeping things running smoothly :-p

2 comments:

  1. I was bad and snacked on leftover Easter candy :-( I am going to buy these Fiber Plus bars though so I'll be ready for the next snack. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bars are an awesome snack!! They totally take care of a chocolate craving and are so filling!

    ReplyDelete