Wednesday, April 8, 2009

***B-Time***

Good Morning Everyone! I hope everyone has started their morning off right! Today for breakfast, I actually had a Turkey Pastrami Sammie. Yes, have no fear though, it's time for me to go grocery shopping to buy my eggs. However, I did not want to miss breakfast, since it's the most important meal of the day. My B-Time breakdown: Arnold's Sandwhich Thins: 1 WW pt. Turkey Pastrami: 2 WWpt. 2% cheese: 1 WW pt. Total: 4 WW pts.!!! What did you guys have for breakfast?

6 comments:

  1. 1 egg white with spinach on a arnold's sandwich thin- seedless rye bread

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome breakfast Dimple! How long have you been on WW now? How do you feel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kanwal-

    I think you mentioned this before...what kind of turkey pastrami do you get? since I don't eat pork, i'm always looking for different kinds of turkey/chicken cold cuts...lik turkey salami, pastrami to change it up a bit.
    -Mohini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mohini,

    I use Jennie O Turkey Salami and Turkey Pastrami. I don't eat pork either, so this is a great alternative. Here's a tip, when you go to the deli counter, ask for 1/2 pound (8oz.), or 1 pound (16oz.), then go home and portion it out. 2 oz. is one serving, which is 2 WW pts.

    This is sooo convienent for sandwhiches, and even salads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh..ok, so you pick it up from the deli counter, not the pre-packaged turkey?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you get this at the Deli Counter.

    ReplyDelete