Wednesday, April 1, 2009

***B-Time (aka Breakfast time)***

Good Morning Everyone,
I am very happy, and Im happy because its the best time of the day....B-Time. B-Time is breakfast time, and this is where I get down to business. After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day ppls! If you do not eat breakfast, your not setting your metabolism for the rest of the day, and that's a big no no when trying to lose weight.
Now, I go through phases for breakfast. First, there was the oatmeal phase. Yes, I deligently bought boxes of oatmeal and kept them at my desk. Every morning for about three months I had Quaker Oatmeal (Lower Sugar version)- 2 WW pts. After that, I transistioned into the Cream of Wheat phase. Yes, Cream of Wheat. With half a banana. It's really good ( 2 WW pts. -made with water). After the CoW phase, I went to the sammie stage. Every morning I made a sandwhich with Arnold's bread, a boca burger and reduced fat cheese (3 WW pts.).
Right now, this morning, I decided to have an egg and turkey bacon. You have all now witnessed the beginning of anew phase. The egg is 2 WW pts. and the turkey bacon is 1 WW pt. FOR ALL THREE PIECES!!! Yes, this is Thin and Crispy Turkey Bacon by Butterball. One serving is 3 slices which has 50 calories and 3.5g of fat, which is 1 WW pt. My hearty breakfast is a total of 3 WW pts. -not bad!
Now, did you eat your breakfast this morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment