Friday, April 24, 2009

***Snack Attack***

Hi Ppls,
I'm so excited to bring you my new find! It's still yogurt, but this delicious...dare I say, better than my Key Lime Pie...
I found this yogurt in Target, by Archer Farms. We are talking about a rich, thick and creamy Honey Almond yogurt. OMG..this was delicious...and it was only .52 cents!!! If you are looking for a different yogurt flavor, other than your strawberries and vanilla, well then I hope there is a Target near you :-)
Here are the deets:
Calories: 90
Fat: 0
Fiber: 0
WW pts.: 2!!
What did you guys snack on today?

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the yogurt insight :)
    I had about 4 strawberries & a medium banana
    while ppl at work were enjoying dunkin donuts one donut like the jelly one has over 300 calories

    ReplyDelete
  2. also wanted to mention that its also important to have a multivitamin in the mix of ur daily regimen. Since I despise tablets womens one a day came out with the powdered type to put in ur water bottle. Yummy Berry flavors.

    ONE A DAY Women s 2 O MultiVitamin Multimineral Supplement Drink Mix, Mixed Berry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to try this yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kan...can you add a WW points calculator to your page?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aidan,

    Your suggestions are awesome :-) Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete