Wednesday, April 8, 2009

***Recipe of the Day: Cilantro Dressing Cole Slaw***

Hello Everyone, I came up with such an easy, low point Cilantro Dressing, which is so versatile!!!! I was soooo excited when I came up with this recipe, cuz it's so darn good :-) I mixed this with a package of Dole's Classic Cole Slaw (shredded cabbage and carrots). Here's what you need: One package of Dole's Classic Cole Slaw One tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (use good quality EVOO, I love Carapelli) One tablespoon of Vinegar (I used white, but use whatever you want) 1/2 bunch of Cilantro Salt and Pepper to taste This is super simple guys...blend all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Then toss with the Cole Slaw. See pic :-)

One third of this huge salad has only 1 WWpts. YES ppl, 1 WW pts!! The Cole Slaw mix has 0 points. The entire Dressing has 3 WW pts. So, you can portion out this dressing and use it on Chicken, Fish, even on Steak (lean cut of course)!!! Tip: Take a third of the Cole Slaw Mix, add some diced chicken breast, and you got yourself a great 4 point lunch!! Another tip: Use half Cilantro half Basil for another great flavor!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm making it...... LOL it sounds wonderful. Gosh I LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous,

    Im glad you like the blog :-) I hope it helps you out!! Let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete