Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Falling Off the Wagon

In my opinion, the easiest way to fall off the wagon is by not having the appropriate snack on hand. I think we have all been in the position where we go out to run errands, or meet up with people and completely lose track of time. Hours go by in between meals and soon you are feeling hungrier than ever and everything and anything looks good. Before you know it, your days worth of hard work with eating right feels like its gone down the drain after you've devoured a chocolate chip muffin that you bought at a deli because you were starving! Have no fear, there is a sensible solution to this mess! Keep healthy snacks handy. Keep them in your bag, at your desk at work, even stash them in your gym bag! I definitely need a lil something between breakfast and lunch, and I ALWAYS need a snack a little bit before my workout. There have been times where I have been so hungry for a snack that I would not be able to complete my full workout. Here are a few handy on the go snacks to keep in your bag or at your desk when at work. Granola bars - I like the Curve bars, and even the Fiber One bars Cheese sticks - reduced fat, I like Sargento's Almonds -so good for you and filling, but be sure not to over do it, they do have alot of calories Yogurt - I love Breyer's Light Fruit and Cheese - apples and cheddar, grapes and cheddar, mix and match any fruit and reduced fat cheese I will also be posting a new snack find for my 'Snack Attack' - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment