Monday, April 6, 2009

Easy, On The Go, Low Point B-Times

Good Morning Peoples! So, Im still stuck in my 3pt, egg and turkey bacon, breakfast. Which is great, it's filling, easy to make, and only three points! I decided to post a few quick, on the go B-Time combos for you guys.
  1. Light/Nonfat yogurt (I like Breyer's light or LaYogurt Light) + piece of fruit = 3 WW pts.
  2. Quaker Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal (I like Maple and Brown Sugar) = 2 WW pts.
  3. Quaker Whole Grain Cream of Wheat (prepared w/ water) + 1/2 Banana = 2 WW pts.
  4. Fage Nonfat Greek yogurt =+ 1/2 cup Strawberries or Blueberries = 2 WW pts.
  5. Low Carb Tortilla (I like Tumaro's Gourmet Tortillas) + 1 slice of low fat cheese + any cut up veggies of your choice (mushroom, peppers, onions, etc.) Put the cheese and veggies in the tortilla and nuke for 30 - 45 seconds. You got yourself a hot breakfast burrito! = 2 WW pts.
These are my breakfast ideas for the day. I hope they've been helpful! What did you guys have for breakfast?

1 comment:

  1. Actually today I had a cup of hazelnut coffee with f/f half and half, and an onion bagel with a teasp. of WW whipped cream cheese spread. It was good! Thanks for helping me rethink my way of eating and going back to WW points!
    Carol O'Brocki - your friend and your friend on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete