Monday, April 13, 2009

***B-Time***

So, for today's B-Time I had omelet with veggies and my turkey bacon...YUM!!! Here is what I used: One Egg: 2 WW pts. One Egg White: 0 WW pt. Veggies (cilantro, onions, tomatos): 0 WW pt. Seasoning (salt/pepper/cumin): 0 WW pt. Chili Sauce: 0 WW pt. Turkey Bacon: 1 WW pt. Canola Oil: 1 WW pt. (one teaspoon) Total B-Time points: 4!!!!! Not bad, and I increased the volume of my food by adding veggies to my omelet! Go me :-) What did you guys have for breakfast?

4 comments:

  1. I had oatmeal with L/F Vanilla Soy Milk and a tablespoon of light maple syrup. Not too bad. But yours sounds better, LOL. Do you buy the Egg Beaters for your egg whites? Thanks, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,

    I really try to cook with the real stuff,like eggs and real egg whites, from the eggs. The one thing that I'm really trying to ween off of is artificial sweetners, such as the ones in sugar free drinks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a Rachel's Peach Green Tea yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! How was that? How many WW points is the yogurt?

    ReplyDelete