Tuesday, April 28, 2009

***B-Time***

Good Morning Ppls,
This morning for breakfast I had another smoothie, but this was a little different. Here are the deets:
1c. Skim Milk: 2 WW pts.
1/2 scoop of Chocolate Whey Powder: 1 WW pt.
2 teaspoons of PB: 1.5 WW pt.
1 tablespoon of ff Ricotta: 0 WW pts.
1 tablespoon of instant coffee: 0 WW pts.
I found I was able to add some extra thickness, creaminess and protein by using one tablespoon of ff Ricotta, for 0 WW pts. Also, the instant coffee I added help bring out the chocolate flavor in the shake, and of course wake me up :-)
This shake had a total of 4.5 WW pts.!
What did you guys have for breakfast?

2 comments:

  1. I had peaches & Cream oatmeal with fresh strawberries. Peaches & cream doesn't taste good at all :(

    Total pts. is 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the Strawberries and Cream was much better :-)

    ReplyDelete