Monday, May 18, 2009

What I'm eating...

Hey Guys, In case you guys were wondering how my meals are going for the day, here's a bit of insight. I start my day with a glass of Smart Balance Skim Milk, which is only 2 WW pts. About an hour or so later, I'll have a yogurt for another 2 WW pts. Lunch is a delicious turkey ham sammie, here are the deets: 2 oz. of Jennie O Turkey Ham -2 WWpts. Lettuce, tomato -0 WW pts. 1/4 Avocado, sliced - 2 WW pts. 1 slice of light swiss cheese -1 WW pt. 2 slices of Beefsteak Light Rye - 1 WW pt. I then cut the sandwhich in half. I'll have one half with an apple or pear and I'll save the other half for later on in the day (A couple of hours later when I get hungry, I eat this). The whole sandwhich is 6 WW pts. Dinner is pretty different every night, depending on what I cook. I'll also wind up having a snack before dinner, like string cheese for 2 WW pts.

1 comment:

  1. I usually buy Arnold's Light Oat bread - it sits well with me and feels much lighter..

    ReplyDelete