Thursday, May 14, 2009

***Recipe Alert: PB&J- Done My Way***

Good Morning Guys, So you'll notice I have this PB&J -Done My Way often. First of all it's pretty quick to put together, second of all because of the berries, it is very antioxidant packed, and last but not least, you are getting the heart healthy fats from the PB. What more can you ask for?!? Here are the deets: Arnold's Sandwhich Thins 2 TEASPOONS of all natural Peanut Butter (I like Skippys Extra Chunky All Natural) 3-4 Blackberries Put the PB and Berries in a bowl, and smash the berries with the back of a spoon, and mix with the PB Spread on Arnold's Sandwhich Thins (this is even better when the bread is toasted :-) ) Total WW pts: 3 I hope you guys try this recipe out because it really is good! You can also use sliced strawberries or freshly mashed blueberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment