Monday, May 18, 2009

It was a long day...

Hello Everyone,
By the time you guys read this, today will be tomorrow, so lemme tell you, yesterday was a really long day! I was working much later than I expected, and by the time I got home I did not want to cook. So what did I do, I went for the most convienient option...fast food. When chosen wisely, fast food is not that bad of an option. Practically every burger and taco joint out there now has healthy menu options. My fast food restaurant of choice was Taco Bell. The great thing about Taco Bell is they have a Fresco menu, which features their tacos in a lighter version ie: no sour cream, but the are still delicious!! I wound up have a Fresco Chicken Ranchero Soft taco and a Fresco Grilled Steak taco! Together, both of these were 6 points!!! Seriously not bad for two tacos that taste great!

No comments:

Post a Comment