Monday, May 18, 2009

***New Find: Beefsteak Light Rye***

So, I'm getting into a good habit of bringing my own lunch for work. And to be honest, the Arnold's Thins are getting a bit boring...I do eat a lot of it. So, as I went on my qwest for a sturdy, healthy, low point bread, I found BeefSteak Light Rye. Although this bread is touted as Rye, it really does not taste like Rye bread to me. In fact, it tastes like regular wheat bread. The best part about this bread is it is very sturdy and can hold up to a good sandwhich. Also, even better, two slices of this bread has 80 calories and are only 1 WW points. This is a great alternative if you are getting a bit tired of the Arnold's. Don't get me wrong, come this weekend, I will still be having my Arnold's Thins with my burger, but for now, I'm really liking the Beefsteak light for my pB&J's and my turkey ham sammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment