Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey There...

Hey Guys, I apologize for not posting much up yesterday! Due to some unforseen cirucumstances I was out all day! Anywho, yesterday was an OK day for me. You all know I had my PB&J done my way sammie. For lunch I had Indian food, but the choices were not all that great. I had a SMALL portion of chicken tikka masala, rice and kadhi pakora (a yogurt based indian dish). Although I know I kept my portions in tact I must have had about 12 WW pts. for lunch. For dinner, there was more Indian food, and again, I did keep my portions in tact. I had channa masala, rice and two samosas. Again, this was about 11 WW pts. So, let's just say I went over my points by around 10 :-\. This is when I utilize the 35 extra points and my activity points from WW. Anywhooo, I hope your day was well yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment