Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Not You....It's Me...

Hello Everyone, As some of you may have noticed, my posts have been pretty sporatic the past few days. This is mainly due to my job hunt. However, I am happy to report I am now working for a wonderful company :-) Although I am working, I absolutely LOVE talking to you all and still want to continue to be a part of your lives and help you through your journey of a healthy lifestyle by providing you with great recipes and tips. I want to continue sending you guys great posts on the newest finds, the question of the day and great recipes. The only difference would be, instead of posting 5-7 random sporatic posts, each morning Ill send out my posts on the following topics:
  • Recipe of the day
  • New healthy food find -be it snack, meal or whatever
  • Question of the day -I do get emails from people regarding questions on a healthy lifestyle
  • A post on how your day is going, and if you guys have any questions on anything
  • My daily round up -this will just be one post at the end of the day, where I'll let you guys know what I've eaten and how many points Ive consumed
  • Also, every Friday I will update you with my weight loss, and would love if you guys would want to join in on the weekly weigh ins

You guys know I LOVE your feedback! If there is ANYTHNG else you guys would like me to post about, please do let me know and I'd be happy to do whatever I can. Also, I will still be responding to your comments, but it may be later on during the day, so please do not think I am ignoring anyone.

Thanks Everyone!!! I just wanted you all to know that I will still be blogging and I love your feedback :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kanwal, Congratulations on the new job! What are you doing and where? I'm glad you will still be posting daily. I'm so addicted to your blog! Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kanwal,

    Good luck on the new job!!! Your posts inspire me. So keep them coming whenever you get a chance. With this economy, work is priority.


    Dimple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol,

    Im glad you love reading the blog, and I'm gonna try to give you guys as many revamped recipes as I can :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dimple,

    That is soo sweet of you! Thanks so much, I love helping out any way I can. Also, you've given me some great tips as well :-)

    ReplyDelete