Friday, May 29, 2009

***My Game Plan***

Since I wasn't too happy with my weekly weigh in, and since the gain in pounds was mostly adjusting to my new job, I've developed a game plan to work this out. Of course, I'm sharing this all with you :-) First off, the meals. I was unsure of my hours and ate very poorly, grabbing a bite here and there. Sometimes coming home too late to prepare a healthy dinner. So what am I going to do? Saturday I will plan all of my meals, I mean EVERYTHING I eat, I will plan fo ahead of time, from my breakfast to my snacks to my dinner, to eating out...etc. I will also MAKE all of meals on Saturday and Sunday and store them in single serving portions. This way, when I get home late, I can just pop a healthy dinner in the microwave. Also, I'll make extra portions to freeze in case one weekend is too hectic for me to cook a lot. I will also stock up on healthy snacks, non fat yogurt, high fiber granola bars and mixed nuts. I can keep these in my bag or at my desk at work for when I need a quick snack. Secondly, now that I've picked my gym, I will get back to working out normally. Here's the plan for that: Monday - workout in the evening Tuesday - workout in the morning Wednesday - workout in the evening Thursday - break Friday - workout in the evening Saturday OR Sunday - go for a jog outside I'm doing the whole evening morning rotation just in case one day I don't feel like waking up as early ;-p Although it probably is best to get it all out of the way in the morning! Do you guys develop plans like this as well?

2 comments:

  1. I am beginning to plan out my meals in advance compared to just eating as the day goes by and then including it in the tracker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a really good idea Dimple. One thing I should do is start adding my meals to the planner before hand.

    ReplyDelete