Tuesday, May 5, 2009

***Yogurt Alert***....***Snack Attack***

Hey Guys, OK - so you are all probably sick of all the yogurt finds...but I can't help myself! This flavor find was brought to me by my good friend Anthony. This is another Dannon Light & Fit in a limited edition flavor of Pineapple Coconut!!!! This yogurt was DELICIOUS!!!! There are chunks of real pineapple, and there is such a deep coconut flavor! I highly suggest you guys try this out!! Just think of the Pina Colada smoothies you can make with this!!! Here are the deets: Cal: 80 Fat: 0 Fiber: 0 WW pts: 2 What did you guys snack on?

4 comments:

  1. An apple.

    Question...How do you measure your fruit? Like how would you measure apple, pear, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats what I ate yesterday.. along with a bag of honey roasted peanuts! not good! i should have stopped at the yogurt :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alka,

    Look at my trail mix recipes from yesterday. You'll find good alternatives there...even for your sweet tooth :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats Me!!! i recommended it!!!

    ReplyDelete