Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What's your eating schedule like?

Now that I'm working and out most of the time, I find it harder to make time to eat a proper breakfast or lunch. The way I have learned to deal with this is: Before I leave the apt. I'll have a glass of skim milk -only because I can't workout with solid food in my stomach, especially first thing in the morning. After my workout, when I get to work, I'll have a non fat yogurt. A couple of hours after that, I'll have 1/2 of my PB&J done my way sandwhich. A couple of hours after that, I'll have the other half, plus some fruit. Dinner usually depends on how many points I have left for the day. I'll also keep other snacks at my desk, in case I'm still hungry. I keep, Healthy Pop popcorn and raw almonds and pistachios. What's your eating schedule like?

2 comments:

  1. I usually eat breakfast at 6 AM ...It is usually oatmeal and two slices of toast...or egg white sandwich with cheese on two slices of toast with a couple of cups of herbal tea...Sometimes I will have a mid morning snack of yogurt or a granola bar (all depends on if i am really hungry or not)...Lunch is usually a veggie burger sandwich and a yogurt or fruit...i may or may not have a midafternoon snack..depends on how busy or how hungry I am...dinner is usually veggies/lentils/or a Morningstar meal starter recipe.

    Dimple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..breakfast at 6am is really early!! But good that you do that. What time do you have lunch? Are you having a snack between breakfast and lunch?

    ReplyDelete