Wednesday, May 13, 2009

***New Find: Popchips***

Ok, so I got out of the gym and I was looking for snack, and guess what, I didn't want yogurt this time :-p I went to the Duane Reade across the street to see if I could find anything interesting. This is when I spotted Popchips. So, these chips are not fried, nor are they baked, instead they are 'popped' like popcorn. That's right, no oil what so ever is used! These chips are good, and will definitely satisfy that crunchy, salty craving you get when you want chips. Per serving, you get a decent amount of chips to fill you up, all for about 3 WW pts., really not bad to satisfy your cravings. Here are the deets for the original potato chip flavor -about 22 chips:
Cal: 120
Fat: 4 grams
Fiber: 0
Have you guys tried these? What do you think? I've only had the original flavor, anyone try the barbecue?

2 comments:

  1. I have had these already and everyone loves them. For those who have Costco membership, they have them there too.

    Dimple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dimple! Also, the nutritionals for single serving bags are better. I believe they are only 2 WW pts.

    ReplyDelete