Tuesday, May 26, 2009

***Recipe Alert: Channa Masala Pasta***

Italy...meet India...India...meet Italy. Wow. This has got to be the best fusion recipe I've come up with! This is a flavor, fiber filled meal which will keep you wanting more (that's probably not a good idea though :-p) This entire recipe has over 10 grams of fiber and only 5 WW points!!! Now that is awesome for a lunch or dinner!! This is also incredibly easy.
Here are the deets: One serving of whole wheat pasta 1/2 serving of Channa Masala (http://ask-kanwal.blogspot.com/2009/04/hey-guys-i-love-cooking-indian-food.html) Cilantro for garnishing
Cook the pasta according the directions on the box. Once fully cooked, take about 2 tablespoons of the pasta water and add this to the Channa Masala. Toss the pasta with the Channa Masala, and garnish with chopped Cilantro! Delicious!!!

6 comments:

  1. Kanwal - This actually sounds so yummy. I am going to try it tonight since I am craving pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kanwahl, Is there an "Indian Women Don't Get Fat" diet anywhere??? LOL I wish I could live off of Indian food alone and not get fat.... is that possible?? I wonder if there is an online Weight Watchers in India?? Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dimple,
    did you make the dish last night? How did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol,
    You always seem to put a smile on my face with your comments :-) Maybe I should propose an Indian food line for WW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kanwal, Well, if that's what I do then great!! I'm glad I make you smile. Smiling is a great thing! I was being halfway serious....yes I think that is another scathingly brilliant idea!!! Desi Weight Watchers!!! Carol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kanwal, I'm so excited, I've having a Bollywood night tonight. I'm going to have the Dr. Praegers Bombay burger, the plain yogurt, samosa, and the coriander curry for dinner, and I'm going to watch the movie, The Mistress of Spices, with Aishwarya Rai in it!!! I can't wait, it will be a fun Bollywood night! She's my favoriate and I have a lot of her movies. Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete