Friday, May 8, 2009

***Dinner LAST NIGHT***

Hello Everyone,
I didn't get my dinner last night posted because I threw a 'Make Your Own Pizza' party (and this ended quite late :-p)!!! So, I invited my friends over to make their own pizzas, however I had a Greek theme going. This was such a fun idea and you guys should try this out. I bought two packages of my tortillas. I also bought a jar of store bought pasta sauce. I then finely cut up red peppers, red onions, tomatos and olives. I also added dried ingredients out on the table, such as dried basil, oregano and parsely. I also had reduced fat feta for everyone to use. Everyone had a great time making their own pizzas.

So, dinner last night was a 4 point Greek Pizza, along with a 3 point whole grain pasta salad, and a one point salad.

This whole entire filling dinner party was 8 WW points!!!

How was your dinner last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment