Sunday, May 17, 2009

***New Find: Dr. Praegers Veggie Burgers***

Hey Guys,
With Memorial Day right around the corner I thought I would display some great burgers this week! Today, I'd like to present you with Dr. Praegers Bombay Curry Veggie Burgers.I don't know if anyone has tried these, but these veggie burgers are awesome! I seriously have not tasted a veggie burger with such robust flavor. One thing though, I do suggest you guys bake these in the oven because they can be pretty fragile. If you bake them, rather than microwave them, they will hold their shape in the bun. They are still great microwaved, but they just may fall apart.
So seriously, if you love veggie burgers, you need to try these out!
Deets:
Cal: 110
Fat: 4.5
Fiber: 4
Points: 2
PS: Pair these burgers up with Coriander Chutney and an Arnold's Thins for a great burger!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Kanwal. These are great. Another good one is Trader Joe's Veggie Masala Burger for three points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kanwal. I'm going to buy these and the chutney this week. Oh, FYI, I noticed that they now have a section of Indian foods at my Super WalMart that wasn't there before. YEAY!!! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dimple,

    Ill have to try the TJ's one!! Those sound really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Carol,
    Im sure you'll love this! Also, you can mix a little bit of the chutney with some plain yogurt..it makes for a great dipping sauce -especially with samosas!

    ReplyDelete