Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yogurt Parfait...

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday! First things first, I promised you guys the recipe for the yogurt parfait. Although I use the same ingredients, I like to eat my "parfait" bowl style vs actual parfait style.

Here are the deets: 6oz. Greek yogurt 1c of raspberries 10 whole almonds (the recipe calls for 2TB of slivered, but I like the texture of whole almonds) Procedure: Layer this baby up parfait style. I added a TON of my favorite cinnamon to the yogurt. This got me thinkin...why don't they make a cinnamon flavored yogurt? Question of the day: What's your favorite type of yogurt to eat and how do you eat it? My answer: Chobani non fat with almond butter stirred in!

1 comment:

  1. Looks Delish!! Can't wait to make it all over again right now... Yeah for Parfait Time. Miss you. ~Vi

    ReplyDelete