Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good morning...

Good Morning Everyone,

Monday is over with!!! Yay...I always find Monday's to be the hardest day of the week. Last night I made it back to my apartment at 8:45pm. Much later than expected. I whipped up my Cinch! Smoothie with yogurt,berries and almond butter. I also added a sprinkling of cinnamon :-)

By 9:15 I was exhausted and had showered and was comfortably watching Antenna TV (All In The Family is so much better now than what I remembered), when I looked at my room and thought about rearranging. Now, I told myself that I'm pretty tired and I will rearrange when I come home at a decent hour. The problem is, I was already thinking about how I would rearrange my room and once I go thinking about it, I know I will do it. Yup...so as exhausted as I was, at 11pm, I started rearranging! Ok- so it wasn't that bad. I only moved my bed and TV. For some reason they were bothering me the most. I still have a couple of other things to move, but they are some light things which I will finish up today. Needless to say, I got a pretty good nights sleep.

Ok- now that you know all about my night, let's talk breakfast. This morning I had my Cinch! breakfast a little differently than yesterday. I chopped up my spinach, sliced my egg, added slivered almonds, dusted with some onion powder and balsamic vinegar. On the side I had a bowl of berries. This time I got a mix of black and red berries. So far so good, this is day 2 and I've been doing well!

Will post more later....

Question of the day: What is your favorite tea to sip on?

No comments:

Post a Comment