Thursday, March 3, 2011

Today's Wrap Up....

Hello Everyone, Hope you all had a good day! Today started off extremely cold and ended...extremely cold :-p. I grabbed my coffee on the go and headed to work. Breakfast was my ricotta toast, but this time I used a ripe banana as the fruit. I really liked this combination. The banana provided a nice smooth creamy texture, with a hint of sweetness. This went very well with the ricotta and sliced almonds.


Shortly after, I did have a blood orange as a snack. What does a blood orange taste like? I have to say a twist of berry and tangerine. Very delicious! Lunch was a mexican bowl I made last night. Mmmm...so delish. This was made with brown rice, avocado, black beans and a tomato and onion ceviche. I will post the recipe soon. Dinner was at a wonderful Thai restaurant called Room Service. Delicious Thai food with a chandelier right in the middle of the room. See pic.


Anywho, I incorporated The Cinch! Puzzle and ordered: steamed mussels, brown rice, sauteed greens in garlic and oil. Yup...got my lean protein, whole grains, produce, plant fat and SASS in one cute lil meal.


Couple of things I'm really happy about: I'm really happy because my favorite cinnamon arrived today. I LOVE LOVE Simply Organic's cinnamon. Its like no cinnamon you've ever had and I put this on everything...I even sprinkle in my morning coffee! I bought a pack of three from amazon for $10. Not bad, considering the store I get them from is $4.69. So, yay! I'm also happy that I made it to the gym and got my workout in! Yes...so far on track for the week. Well, that's it guys. That's my day in a nutshell. How are you guys doing?

1 comment:

  1. Love it

    btw, bird nest (www.geocities.jp/hongkong_bird_nest/index_e.htm) is made up of about 58% soluable proteins...the highest amoung all food and even synetic protein powders

    it greatly increase tissue regeneration

    ReplyDelete