Monday, March 28, 2011

So far so good...

So far today has been pretty good. I have not felt really hungry and I am right on track with my meals. Although I have not been hungry I started my day off pretty tired and still am pretty tired. This is only due to the lack of sleep I got last night. I drank some tea late in the evening and I'm pretty sure this is what put me on my long night of tossing and turning! Needless to say, I have been exhausted all day. Right now I am craving to go home, slip into my PJ's and watch some good old Antenna TV, while sipping my smoothie in bed!
Anywhoo, as tired as I've been today, I managed to get half an hour of cardio in. Not bad. I did try to do some push ups, but they were a total fail! I'm trying to to about 10 a day to build up arm strength.
How is your day going?

No comments:

Post a Comment