Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Recipe Alert: Yogurt and Granola Bowl

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you all are getting a healthy start to the day.  If you haven't had breakfast yet, you should try making my Yogurt and Granola Bowl.  Breakfast this morning was so delicious and satisfying.  Also, a good change from my ricotta toast breakfast, don't get me wrong, I still <3 my ricotta toast :-)  Here are the deets for my wonderfully delish breakfast:

Ingredients:
6oz. of non fat Greek yogurt
Small banana, diced
2TB. of sliced or slivered almonds
1/4c of low fat granola
Cinnamon

Preparation:
Place the yogurt in a bowl. Top with banana, almonds and granola. Sprinkle cinnamon.  Enjoy as is or stir to combine all ingredients.

Servings: 1

Here's how this meal shapes up:
Whole grain:  granola
Plant fat: Almonds
Lean protein: yogurt
Produce:  banana
Sass: cinnamon

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kanwal, I came across you blog and once I read your "About Me" I just had to comment. I hope you're reaching your goal of losing the next 20 pounds!! You'r blog is so unique. I love it. I love this recipe.. I love yogurt and fruit! Check my blog out if you want & feel free to follow :)

    http://findinghaven.blogspot.com

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this will be a really nice breakfast! Lovely and healthy!

    ReplyDelete