Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Update

Good morning all! I hope you all had a very healthy weekend. My Saturday was pretty healthy. I managed to eat right and get a great workout in. Yesterday on the other hand was not too good. I managed to not count my points or eat right. I was doing just fine until after lunch, when I did not have anything healthy in the house because I needed to go grocery shopping that evening. I did have bagels and cream cheese though. So, I managed to make that. That was downfall number 1. Downfall number 2 came in the form of an indian buffet for dinner. While at the buffet, I was thinking that it had been such a long time since I've been to a buffet. The food was so good that I did go back for seconds. It was a total disaster. Not only was this a disaster but I noticed my body did not enjoy this at all. Well, eating poorly one day out of seven hopefully did not do too much damage. I know I had 15 points of activity ranked up and about 25 extra points and my daily 20. So, onto a new week. We can only look forward now. Although, I think I will do a bit of extra exercising today. How did your weekend go?

No comments:

Post a Comment