Monday, June 14, 2010

Review: Yoplait Greek Yogurt




Today for my snack I brought Yoplait Greek Yogurt, in Strawberry. This yogurt ranks in at 130 calories, 0 grams of fat and fiber. Making this yogurt a total of 3pts. To be honest, I think 3pts. is a bit much for non fat yogurt. Especially since I like to mix a quarter cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch into mine, which would make my snack a total of 3.5pts! Not only did this yogurt do too well in the points category but I feel flavor was also at a loss. There was nothing artificial about the ingredients, but something did not taste right. It did leave a weird after taste. So, all in all, I'd rather save myself a whole point (which I could have used for dinner tonight....ahem) and go for my usual 2pt., great tasting yogurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment