Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last Night's Dinner...

Good Morning, All!! After I left work last night I headed straight to the grocery to get cooking on my recipe for Achari Paneer. This will be featured on TheAjnabee.com today. By the time I got home, it was pretty late and I was STARVING!!! I wanted to have something quick, filling and of course within my daily points. By this time, I had 5.5 points left in the day. So, I tweeked my usual peanut butter for these days and came up with another great version! Now, I know this doesn't look to appetizing but it was oh so good! I'm telling you, if you like peanut butter you have to try this recipe out. Here are the deets: Ingredients: 1 small apple, diced 1 1/2TB. of peanut butter of your choice (I used chunky) 2tsp. of cinnamon 1/4c of any cereal (I used Kashi's Honey Sunshine) Preparation: Combine all of these ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!! Servings: 1 Points: 5 What did you have for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment