Monday, June 28, 2010

Don't Give Up...

Hey Guys, I hope you all are doing well and had a great weekend. So, I managed to eat FAIRLY well this weekend, but that does not mean I did not have my ice cream slip up, which is OK. With the amount of extra points I get every week (35) and my activity points (I usually get 12-15 in per week), I can have my ice cream treat and not beat myself up over this. Another thing I want you guys to realize while on WW is, slow and steady wins the race here. Every week I do weigh myself and one week I will be down, the next week I will be up a pound. Honestly, this is fine because I know with due time the weight in pounds does come off. My biggest indication of losing the weight is how loose my clothes get on me. Sure, some weeks you don't lose the pounds, but you are probably losing in inches. The most important thing to remember is that with WW you can't go wrong. You are learning aobut portion control and are learning to make healthier food choices and are being forced to treat your body well, which is what you should be doing. With that said, this is a new week guys and you can do it! Just be patient and honestly...you have nothing to lose by trying :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment