Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dinner Last Night...

I didn't really have time to cook something for dinner last night, which means I also did not bring my lunch today -but that's a later post. So instead of cooking I went to Subway. For me, Subway is the safest place for me to make a healthy food choice. There is hardly no guess work involved with their low fat 6 inch subs. Expecially since they have over 5 subs with 6 grams of fat or less! The key is, no cheese and load up on lots of veggies when ordering. Go to www.subway.com to view their healthy sandwhiches. So, last night for dinner I had the oven roasted chicken breast sandwhich for 6pts! Not a bad way to end the day. What did you guys have?

2 comments:

  1. I love their veggie patties sandwichs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dimple! How many points is a veggie patty sandwhich?

    ReplyDelete